In this article, you will learn how to install WhatsApp on iPad without iPhone and JailBreak. If you are iPad user then you know that WhatsApp is not available on iPad. But don’t worry, we will show you exactly how you can install WhatsApp on your iPad. There are many method where you can install the application when you have JailBreak your iPad. But, you know, most of the time JailBreak is not save for your iPad and security. Therefore, in this procedure we are going to show you that you can install WhatsApp without using JailBreak. Further, this procedure will work all all iPad versions. For example, iPad, iPad mini and iPad Pro.
How to Install WhatsApp on iPad
Further, to install WhatsApp on iPad with this procedure is safe and easy. Therefore, with some simple steps WhatsApp will start running on your iPad without any problem.
Step 1. Install Tweak Box App
Therefore, you have to follow the steps below to install WhatsApp on iPad quickly.
1. First you have to open the Safari Browser. Remember, that without Safari it won’t work. For example, if you are going to open it with Chrome. It will not work. That is mandatory to open it with Safari browser.
2. In Safari browser address bar, you have to write “tweakboxapp.com” and then press Enter. Or you have to copy the link below and paste it on Safari browser.
3. When the website will open up. There is a button Install Now. You have to click on it.
4. On your iPad Tweak Box window will open. Further, there is a button for install on the top right cover. You have to click on install. If your iPad has password. Then you have to enter the password for the installation to completes.
5. When installation will complete you have to Press Done. Next, you have to install WhatsApp with the help of TweakBox.
Step 2. Install WhatsApp on iPad TweakBox Setting
Moreover, with the help of TweakBox you will be able to download and install WhatsApp on your iPad. Just follow the steps below.
1. On home screen of your iPad, you will see the icon of TweakBox. Therefore, you have to click on it. The TweakBox will open.
2. On the top of TweakBox home screen you will see Apps button. Tap on that.
3. Then you will see Tweaked Apps icon. You have to Tap on that.
4. Now you have to scroll down until you will see the icon of WhatsApp. There are three versions of WhatsApp. However, you have to click on the last one which is WhatsApp ++.
5. Next, you will see install button. Tap on Install and wait for few second. Then you will see new windows. Again Tap on install.
6. Further, You have to press home button on your iPad and see the installation icon will start. Wait until it completes.
Step 3. WhatsApp Configuration on iPad
When you will start whatsApp on iPad. It will not start. Because, you have downloaded and installed it by third party website. Therefore, you have to give permission to your iPad to let the WhatsApp should run. Further, make sure you have to trust the WhatsApp on iPad. Therefore, you have to follow the steps below.
1. Click on the setting icon on your iPad.
2. Next, you have to make sure that the General is selected.
3. Then you have to scroll down until you will see the Profile & Device Management. Therefore, you have to click on it.
4. Moreover, you will see Enterprise App. Below it you will see an icon. You have to tap on it.
5. Further, you will see the Trust link. You have to click on it. A new windows will appear. Then you have to tap on Trust.
Step 4. Run WhatsApp on iPad
Yet, if you have done everything correctly. Then it’s time to run WhatsApp on iPad. Therefore, this procedure is simple. Therefore, simply follow the steps below.
1. Press the Home Button. Check for the icon of WhatsApp. Then Tap on it to open.
2. First option will ask you about the the Notification. Therefore, you have to click on OK.
3. Further, there you will get Welcome Screen. Therefore, you have to click on Agree & Continue.
4. Next Screen will ask you about the Country and Phone number. Then you have to select the country and entry the phone number. Finally, Click on Done.
5. The Verification Code will be sent to your phone number. However, you can use simple any mobile and receive the code. The enter it on iPad.
6. After that an option will appears for iCloud. You have to Skip that.
7. Similarly, you will get Profile Screen. Where you have to enter your name. Then click on done.
Congratulation you have done great job. Now you have working WhatsApp on your iPad. Now you have complete option where you can send text or make a call.
Step 5. Video Guide to Install WhatsApp on iPad
Here is Complete video guide where you can install the application easily in your iPad. Watch it and learn how to install.
Drawback to Install WhatsApp on iPad
Every application which is not included by the App Store itself for specific device. And you are going to install it by some techniques. Then, there may be some drawback as well. I find that with the Tweak Box application. When you are going to start WhatsApp. There you will find many advertisement. Which is some how disturbing.
Further, If there will be any update for the WhatsApp. Then you will not get automatic update. Because, you have downloaded that from somewhere other then app store.
However, considering about both these issue. Still you have working WhatsApp on your iPad. Which is amazing. I don’t care, if there is some advertisement. Where the developer could earn some revenue. We should appreciate that.
I hope you find these tips and tricks useful. However, if you face any problem. Don’t hesitate to ask that in comment box below. We will be more than happy to help you. Thank you.