In this article, you will learn how to change Facebook password. Since paramount people are using Facebook every day. Therefore, there are many possible ways that you want to change the Facebook password. It could be for different purposes for example security reasons. Therefore, it is important to change the password time by time.
There are many ways, you can change Facebook password. For example from mobile phones such as the iPhone and Android mobile phones or from a web browser. Moreover, if you are using any of the platform the procedure is nearly the same and I will show you complete step by step methods below.
How to Change Facebook Password
Moreover, I will show you the method which you will be able to change Facebook password from iPhone, Android, and web browser. Therefore, you have to jump directly to the solution which you will be using and change the password.
1. Change Password on Android
First, we are going to see how to change Facebook Password on Android mobile phones. Since the majority of people are Android users. Therefore, they may face the problem frequently.
Follow the steps below to easily change the password from the Android operating system. But, remember we are going to using Facebook application for this procedure.
1. First, you have to open the Facebook application from your mobile.
2. Further, you have to Tap the three lines on the top right navigation bar.
3. There are many available options. However, you have to find Setting & Privacy.
4. Moreover, you have to tap on Settings.
5. Further, you will get Security and Login. Therefore, you have to Tap on it.
6. Next, you have to tap on change password.
7. Finally, you will get a text field for your current and new Facebook password. Therefore, you have to complete all the text field and tap on Save Changes.
8. After changing the password, you will get either to log out of exiting devices or Stay logged in.
- Remember if you think that someone knows about your password. Therefore, you have to change the password. Further, you have to select for log out of exiting device.
- However, if you think change of password is for different reasons such as an easy and memorable password. Then you have to select Stay logged in.
Congratulation on successfully changing your Facebook password.
2. Change Facebook Password on iPhone
Most people find it difficult while figuring out setting on the iPhone. However, the Facebook app is nearly similar in both Android or iOS. There are some slight changes, For sure, you won’t find it difficult while to change Facebook password on iPhone.
Follow the steps below to change Facebook Password on iPhone.
1. First, you have to open a Facebook Application from your iPhone mobile Phone.
2. Then you have to tap on three lines in the bottom right corner.
3. Further, you have to open Setting & Privacy.
4. Here you will get Setting. Therefore, you have to tap to open it.
5. Next, you will get Security and login. Therefore, you have to tap on it.
6. There you have to find out Login > Change Password. Tap on it.
7. You will get a text field for a password. Where, you have to enter your Current, New, Retype New Password.
8. Finally, you have to tap on Save Changes.
9. Select either, you have to Stay Logged in or log out for existing devices.
Congratulation you have successfully change your Facebook Password.
3. Change Facebook Password on Web Browser
A web browser is simply a browser. For example Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera. However, there are many more browsers available but the procedure is the same on all of them. Therefore, if you are going to use any web browser, you can apply the similar setting.
Moreover, You can use a browser on mobile phones as well. Same as you can use on a computer or laptop.
Follow the steps below to change Facebook password on a web browser.
1. First, you have to go to Facebook.
2. On the top right corner, you will see a small triangle icon. Therefore, you have to click on it.
3. There is an option of Settings & Privacy. Click on it to open.
4. Next, you have to click on Setting.
5. Now on the left vertical menu, you will have Security and login. Click on it.
6. Further, you will get Login > Change password click on Edit.
7. you have to write Current, New, and Retype new.
8. Finally, click on save changes.
I hope you have figured out the complete method without any hurdles and problems. However, the internet is not completely secure and will never be. Therefore, whenever you are going to share your sensitive data on the internet. Make sure you have to secure valuable completely data. Because you will face the consequences once your data will be leaked on vulnerable resources. Once, you will share your data on any online platform then there is no way to remove the data completely.
Similarly, using Facebook or any application on your mobile or computer. You have to also keep these points in your mind to secure all your valuable data.
Understanding the internet and better find out how to use it for your benefits. Because the internet is a source of success, earning, and learning about your interest. Without the internet no business and education are complete.