Learn how to fix slow internet and bandwidth consumption in Windows 10 with simple and easy steps from windows setting and servies.
Why windows 10 runs slow internet and consume massive bandwidth?Slow internet is not the problem with your computer, laptop or operating system itself. But the problem is how intelligently you are using any operating system. Further, windows 10 automatically updates every single day and all internet bandwidth consumes by windows updates itself. Therefore, you will face slow internet. But, don’t worry we are going to solve the problem with simple steps.
There are many ways to solve the problem from different setting having windows 10. We are going to go step by step through all procedures and solve the problems related to slow internet and massive bandwidth consumption on Windows 10.
Fix Slow internet on Windows 10 from windows settings.- Click Start and go to Setting.
|window 10 Search|
- Go to Update & security.
|window 10 Update & Security|
- Click Advanced options.
|window 10 Advanced Option|
- Now there is an option Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows. Check out that option.
|window 10 Advanced Option check|
- Again click Choose how updates are delivered in same Advanced options windows
|Choose how updates and delivered|
- Turn off Updates from more than one place
|Choose how updates and delivered off|
- Restart your PC/Laptop.
Right now it must be working fine and slow internet and massive bandwidth consumption must be stopped. If that is not the case than move to next step.
Fix Slow internet on Windows 10 from Services.Let’s see how to configuration and fix slow internet on windows 10 from services.
- Click on search and write services and you will see the Services option and open it.
|windows 10 services|
- Next you have to click any service and press “W” and find Windows Update.
|windows 10 services updates|
- Double click on Windows Update and you will get one new dialog box.
|windows 10 services updates disable|
- Now click drop down menu from Start type and click on Disabled. Press OK.
- Restart your PC.
How to Fix Slow Internet on Windows 10 Video tutorial
If you have any question related to Windows 10 Just drop it to comment box and we will be happy to answer your question and solve your problem.